Ten Gables Cottage

Ten Gables Cottage
Ten Gables Cottage

Thursday, November 4, 2010

Baby Quilt for the Church Bazaar


Welcome to Ten Gables Cottage,
Have I been busy lately!There are never enough hours in a day! My Tuesday quilting group at Peace Lutheran Church is getting ready for the annual bazaar Nov. 20. I have just finished this baby quilt, for a baby girl no doubt. It has appliqued butterflies on each corner and is soft and fluffy. It was fun working on it and I am still quilting by hand the big quilt I posted earlier. It is called Dresden Plate and all made by hand. So every moment of my day is filled with one creative endeavor or another! I will also have my own table there at the bazaar with paintings, so I have been doing some small paintings on little easels that I think people will like. You can see them on http://egrettawells.blogspot.com/ .
Finally, we have gotten rain and all my flowers and vegetables are saying "thank you" and it is so amazing how weeds just pop up overnight! Hope you are having a great day. Thanks for looking!

1 comment:

  1. The baby quilt looks really cosy! Hope the bazaar goes well.

    ReplyDelete