Ten Gables Cottage

Ten Gables Cottage
Ten Gables Cottage

Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Trouble commenting on other blogs....

Hi everyone,

I have been having trouble getting comments on others' blogs to post! When I type in a comment and try to post it, blogger sends me a sign in thing. I sign in, put my password in and it goes back to the comments and still will not post them. So I am sorry about that and am frustrated because I simply cannot find out why this happens. I am still looking at your blogs; so sorry I can't comment! Egretta

4 comments:

  1. Hi Egretta,
    I have had that problem too, but....
    If you sign in the system gives a point at "staying sign in". You should remove and empty this mark and than it's goes right.
    That was the problem in my sytem and I have heard many more in the Netherlands.
    Try it and you will see..!!!??? if it's works.
    Lovely greetings, Elly

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is frustrating. I think everyone's have problems of some kind with blogger right now. I've heard some people can't even comment on their own blog! When I get that sign in request, I usually close it and try commenting again - the second time usually works, and I don't have to go through the rig-a-ma-roll of signing in. Maybe that will work for you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, Elly, your idea worked! Thanks so much! Thank you too, HolleyGarden. I am thrilled to find things that work! Lovely greetings to both of you!!

    ReplyDelete