Ten Gables Cottage

Ten Gables Cottage
Ten Gables Cottage

Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Painted Wooden Spoons

Hi everyone, have I been busy! Aren't we all this time of year? I am trying to clean and decorate the house....hate the cleaning part, love the decorating for Christmas!
I have been doing some more crafts, too, and also I now have a booth in an antique shop that just opened here.
So I am meeting myself coming and going!
These wooden spoons are painted like gingerbread faces with a cute little bow glued at the top with a button in the middle! I have sold a lot at the bazaar and craft shows and will have them in my booth, as well as use some for package decorations.




This makes me think of that little rhyme,

"Run, run, as fast as you can...you can't catch me; I'm the gingerbread man".


I guess this is a gingerbread girl, though.


Have a great day!

6 comments:

  1. It's so cute! You're really creative! Can't waitto see your Christmas Tree!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Inventive as ever, Egretta. I bet there isn't a part of your house that ever looks drab! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute. I used to love hearing about the Gingerbread man, and the gingerbread cookies my grandmother used to make were so yummy and so pretty. It's almost December, a fab time of year!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I do wish I lived near you, or at least near you craft shows. I'd buy.

    ReplyDelete
  5. thanks for all the nice comments. Hope you are enjoying the season!

    ReplyDelete