Ten Gables Cottage

Ten Gables Cottage
Ten Gables Cottage

Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Back from Minnesota

Hi everyone, just got back from Minnesota. We went to a family funeral, so it was a very sad time. It was very bad, cold, snowy weather, too, but I did manage to get some beautiful photos of the snow, so here they are.




















Enlarge them and take a look. I love the Victorian house above, and the little old log cabin below!














It does put you in the Christmas mood, although I prefer the warmth and lushness of Florida! Florida is just perfect in winter!














It was so cold in Minnesota...someone said this a.m it was below 0. I know that I had to wear every piece of clothing I had with me and still was shivering.







5 comments:

  1. Love your pictures of the snow but glad we don't have any here. Sorry to hear you had a funeral to go to.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would imagine that you did feel the cold. We were in the minuses last night. Very cold So sorry about the reason for the trip north. I missed commenting on Raggedy Ann. The dolls are so cute. I have pair that I made for for daughters when they were little. Annie is such an old favorite.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty photos, the houses look picturesque. Looks very cold.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry to hear about the family's loss. The pitures are great though. The first one one of the big house all garlanded-up for Christmas is particularly atmospheric. Maybe you should paint it?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sorry for your loss.
    I bet you did get cold up there. LOL! I need to move south too I am not a winter person at all. I like it in pictures only. LOL! Your pictures are beautiful.

    ReplyDelete