Ten Gables Cottage

Ten Gables Cottage
Ten Gables Cottage

Friday, December 23, 2011

Merrry Christmas to All!

Hi everyone, Thank you for looking at my blog and for all your nice greetings and comments throughout the year. I hope all of you have a wonderful Christmas, filled with good times with family and friends. Happy New Year, too, filled with good health and prosperity.




As we celebrate the true meaning of Christmas, let's remember that there is only one gift that "keeps on giving". And that is the gift of Jesus Christ in our hearts!


Merry Christmas to you and yours!














I am sure you are as busy as I am and are enjoying guests, too, just as I am. We jokingly say that we are having an "Eat Fest". Already I am thinking about those resolutions I will have to make come Jan. 1 about losing weight. I don't recall a year in the past that I haven't made that same resolution. I wonder how many of you have made it, too.


Oh, well! For now, lets just enjoy all those special goodies. Tomorrow we can think about dieting.


Merry Christmas!

5 comments:

  1. Happy Christmas Egretta! Leave the Good Resolutions till New Year, I say. I'll eat some of your goodies "virtually" for you, which will reduce their calorie-count. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, I'm already thinking about that same old resolution, as I eat another piece of cake! :) Have a very Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I always make a resolution to lose weight and be healther; this year I'm going to work harder at it in 2012! (But for now, more cookies!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Merry Christmas & Happy New Year to you!

    ReplyDelete