Ten Gables Cottage

Ten Gables Cottage
Ten Gables Cottage

Monday, September 2, 2013

30 Paintings in 30 Days

"Sunflower Trio"
Hi Everyone, Yesterday was the first day of the 30 Paintings in 30 days challenge that artist Leslie Saeta has started and over 300 artists signed up for it! The above painting was my first one, so I wanted to share it with you. The one below is today's painting...Day Two of the challenge.
                                                                "Sunflower Solo"
I bought the sunflowers at the market. The ones I grew are long gone and they were very little, although pretty, but not long lasting. These are still beautiful and it is the third day for them in the studio. I plan to do one more painting using one of them with an antique child's boot. You will see that one later. You might enjoy going to http://lesliesaeta.blogspot.com/ to see all the artists' paintings.
 Have a nice holiday today!

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful. I do hope that you share your 30 paintings, though I am not sure that you will have time to blog while you paint. I am anxious to see how you do and what you paint. Exciting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm really drawn to your solo sunflower. Maybe because its a little different and looks quite unique. Also I really like the blue background and shadowing.

    ReplyDelete