Ten Gables Cottage

Ten Gables Cottage
Ten Gables Cottage

Friday, December 20, 2013

Getting Ready...


Hi Everyone, just a short pause in all the activity to write a few lines and show some photos of Ten Gables. Maybe the candy canes will show Santa the way to the front door!

I was getting ready for a little dinner party here. I put the silverware in the little stockings...sort of fun. The village in the background was poured and made in ceramics and then I painted all of them It was fun! That was years ago and I put them all out every year.
The tree is up, but it needs lots of wrapped gifts under it and today is gift wrapping day! So soon, it won't look so lonely!  Well, I am off to wrap packages and hope you are having fun preparing for Christmas. I first must put on some Christmas music! More soon. Have a great day, Egretta

2 comments:

  1. Your home looks so festive and cheerful. Santa surely will. To miss finding it. Merry Christmas , Egretta.

    ReplyDelete
  2. See you next year, Elaine, Merry Christmas and ditto on your thank your.

    ReplyDelete