Ten Gables Cottage

Ten Gables Cottage
Ten Gables Cottage

Sunday, February 9, 2014

Yummy Yogurt Jello Pie

Margaret's Yummy Yogurt Jello Pie

My sweet neighbor, Margaret, brought over a delicious Key Lime pie last night. As you can see 2 pieces are missing and let me tell you; I am ready for another piece with tea in just a minute! She said it is an easy pie to make and I think it is something I will make often, because it is a light dessert and often I need a quick and easy recipe that is tasty and doesn't have too much fat in it.

You can make it with sugar free ingredients, as well, but I don't do sugar free or artificial sugar. For me, it has to be real or nothing. Anyway, below is the recipe.

Yogurt Jello Pie
1   3ounce box any flavor jello
1/4 cup hot water
2   6counce containers any non-fat fruit flavored yogurt
1    8ounce container of lite cool whip

1  graham cracker pie crust.
Dissolve jello in water, mix in yogurt and then fold in Cool Whip.
Spoon into crust.

That is all! You will love it. I plan to double the recipe and make a crust in a 9 x 13 pan and use strawberry flavors , topping with more whipped cream and fresh strawberries for my church quilt group.

2 comments:

  1. That pie looks very yummy and I like your Valentine looking place setting. Happy Valentine's!

    ReplyDelete