Ten Gables Cottage

Ten Gables Cottage
Ten Gables Cottage

Sunday, October 26, 2014

Apple Crumb Pie, Sammie, and new Pillows


Hi Everyone,  the other day I made a nice Fall dessert....Apple Crumb Pie.  It is the old stand-by recipe in the Better Homes and Gardens cook book and is really yummy!  A nice Fall dessert using lots of delicious apples.

Our Puppy is growing!  She has just gotten her stitches out from being spayed and is feeling as full of energy as ever, running and playing.  It is hard to get her to sit still a moment! In every photo I take her eyes appear blue or with a big blue dot in them! I must start using settings on the camera instead of just "auto" all the time! It would help if I knew how!

I made a couple of Western pillows for the gallery.  Decorating western is pretty popular here.

I am busy getting ready for 2 arts/ crafts shows and painting more for my gallery.  I love this time of year when there are lots of outdoor shows, bazaars, etc.  I am painting as fast as I can!!!

3 comments:

  1. So from now on you will have to refer to Sammie as "'Ol Blue Eyes"!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your western pillows, very pretty! Puppy looks so cute.And the apple pie crumble looks scrumptious; I'm a fan of Better Homes and Gardens, and Betty Crocker too.

    ReplyDelete