Ten Gables Cottage

Ten Gables Cottage
Ten Gables Cottage

Wednesday, January 28, 2015

Decorating for Valentine's Day


Hi Everyone,
It won't be long until Valentine's day and I have been putting out a few decorations in my dining room.  It is my favorite room, especially when the morning sun is coming in. I left the little feather tree up after Christmas and added hearts in red, silver and pink.  Other handmade Valentines are here and there, such as the one below.

I usually have some ladies in for tea sometime before Valentine's Day.  I have to decide on a menu soon.
Sometimes we all make Valentine cards in my studio while they are here. It is creative and fun!

The little Annalee cupid stands guard over the heart tree.  I love Valentine's Day....maybe because it seems to usher in Spring time! Does anyone have suggestions for a special Valentine tea menu?

2 comments:

  1. I love Valentinte's too, and you look like you are in the spirit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What cute Valentine decorations - looks very festive!

    ReplyDelete